Main Menu

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Recent posts

Anything happening still? I'm missing out not using discord it seems, but I've already got too many communication apps constantly open.
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: Cant wait!
Last post by Nexemis - April 20, 2017, 12:22:22 PM
Thanks, can't wait for you to see the all new game.
Deloria Online General Discussion / Cant wait!
Last post by Makaveli - April 20, 2017, 04:02:27 AM
This game has brought many hours of fun back when I was a kid and I can't wait to play it again.

Nexemis, I'm glad you brought this back man, keep it up.

Deloria Online General Discussion / FRAUD and SCAM charges
Last post by Nexemis - April 03, 2017, 10:28:09 AM
It seems that someone is again illegally charging for 'Deloria Online'.  It's very upsetting that I have been working on this game since 2000 and have never asked nor accepted ANY form of money for it!!!! I have spent thousands on computer equipment, coding, web space and tools, yet never made a penny for the game.

A few years ago someone was charging people for access to his illegal 'Deloria Online' clone, and people contacted me for refunds. I told them to contact the authorities. It seems someone else is again taking credit card payments for Deloria Online. I have NEVER accepted any money what-so-ever for Deloria Online, even people who want to donate.

Anyone that has paid anything for Deloria Online should contact the authorities as they are being scammed. (http://deloria.online) is the only Deloria Online website you should trust. Please report any other sites that are using the name 'Deloria Online' or any of my copywritten material.

Deloria Online ©Jeffrey O'Blenis
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: Holy Moley, Deloria is com...
Last post by shabam - March 10, 2017, 11:08:07 AM
soon TM
I'm excited as well.  I found this again a little over a year ago but then it was down again for what seemed like forever.  I remember playing it back when I was a kid.  It will be nice when it finally relaunches or to at least get into the alpha/beta.
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: What class will you play?
Last post by Saloth - February 11, 2017, 09:09:24 AM
I'm more like into pve or pvm tbh 8)
Last post by Ent - February 09, 2017, 10:58:15 PM
The one with the most pvp damage.

Was rogue in the last iteration. Wish we had some form of stealth as rogues. I remember we got bonus damage from behind.
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: Deloria Discord Voice Serv...
Last post by Ent - February 09, 2017, 10:56:11 PM
Quote from: Rotten on January 27, 2017, 09:48:51 PM
lol not sure how much it will get used we will see, I am not really a voice chat to stranger's type person myself, but will talk a bit in the chat from time to time..

That's why we need to make a channel for THE COPS. Hopefully the plebs won't have police scanners.
Last post by Frostavenger - February 07, 2017, 12:23:12 AM
I always play the warrior class in every game. If I can use a 2hand axe or sword I will pick w/e class's use's those. I dont play ranged. I dont play duel wielding class's. I dont play mages I only play 2handed (none pole or mace) Warrior class's