Main Menu

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Recent posts

Deloria Online General Discussion / Christmas In July
Last post by Kreshnic - February 11, 2019, 05:55:24 PM
What is up anybody who reads this!! I am sure there are at least a few of you that are waiting anxiously to see what Magemass goodies we await. I find myself checking website and forum at least once a day to see if there is any word on when we might be able to get the festivities back under way :). And maybe it is just me, but I really was looking forward to the cave guys.
Deloria Online General Discussion / can not wait
Last post by Realus - January 04, 2019, 07:37:19 PM
i used to play years and years ago,only just found out about this today and it was one of my very first mmos i played for awhile when i was younger. I am now 33. i found this on mmorpg by putting games in release date order. ill be jumping in to play beta but so cannot wait for official release ^_^

Realus
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: More Info Soon
Last post by Nexemis - November 21, 2018, 10:23:22 AM
A majority of the players are in the Discord channel, so that is used the most to post new stuff, server status, bugs, patches, etc and just talking. You can also view all the additions just before Open Beta started:  http://www.deloria.online/forums/index.php?topic=158.0
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: More Info Soon
Last post by EliCly - November 21, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
How's the development going, Nexemis? Where are you posting the updates on? The Discord channel?
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: Map error
Last post by Nexemis - November 11, 2018, 06:01:37 PM
Hey, I didn't know if you were in Discord so replied there. I was asleep when you were getting the map errors, but it's because you are using 4.x maps from closed alpha. All new maps are 5.0.

Did you uninstall the closed alpha version? I would recommend a reinstall and you should be fine.  Your account is fine now and I just put the server back up for a bit.
Deloria Online General Discussion / Map error
Last post by Schaef - November 11, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
Hey Nex,

I see the game server is online at the moment. I created an account and character, when clicking on the character to load the game there is an "Error loading map #11 X:151 y:151" you may or may not know about this.
Maybe I'm just being overzealous, pretty stoked to play the new Deloria.
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: A Blast From The Past! Del...
Last post by Nexemis - November 08, 2018, 11:27:10 AM
Welcome back
Deloria Online General Discussion / Re: A Blast From The Past! Del...
Last post by OfteN - November 08, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
I can't wait to become part of the game once again! Was very sad almost 15 years ago. Much love.
Deloria Online F.A.Q. & Support / HOW TO: Download Deloria Onlin...
Last post by Nexemis - October 16, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
*** COMPLETELY READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING!!!

1. Make sure you disable any antivirus when installing Deloria Online. Both the game and installer are written in legacy coding languages which some antivirus software can cause problems with.

2. You may get errors if you install Deloria Online into a folder that requires certain permissions. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you use the default install folder. (ie: DO NOT install to Program Files or your root directory). The default install directory on a windows 10 OS is: C:\Users\-account-\AppData\Roaming\Deloria Online

3. DO NOT run any of the Deloria Online components with admin mode enabled. You will get a 'DelDownload' error. Also make sure these components are added to your firewall safe list.
Deloria Online components: (deloria.exe, dellaunch.exe, delupd.exe, dsc.exe)

No current downloads.

Deloria Online General Discussion / More Info Soon
Last post by Nexemis - May 16, 2018, 03:38:59 PM
Hey guys,

I'll be posting some new info soon, but been a busy few weeks for me and Deloria coding time is currently limited. The last few things I added were the new Player Gardens and some new mobs in new zones. I'll be posting new screenshots in a few weeks and hope to have more time to code again. I posted some earlier screenshots/vid of the Player Gardens in the Discord channel.

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the nice weather.

- Nexemis