Main Menu

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The game is looking good.

Started by Frostavenger, November 30, 2016, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilincheese

Seriously, everything is looking great. It's good to see some old faces.

Nex/Rotten, what year was deloria out when Clayorith had just come out? I'm trying to remember what version/year I started playing.

And any word on when testing might begin? I'm hoping it happens before I have to go out to sea on my ship for about a month next month.

Nexemis

2003-2004 was that server, and maybe a little before and after or both.
- Nexemis

Jeffrey O'Blenis

Chilincheese

That's crazy. I remember not being allowed to play, so Everytime my parents left, I'd re download it on 56k Internet and then uninstall it when they pulled into the driveway haha.

Nexemis

- Nexemis

Jeffrey O'Blenis

Trikko

Finding this was definitely a blast from the past.  I'm not sure what iteration I remember playing, but I know I was slightly addicted back then.

Glad to see you kept the project alive.

Nexemis

It sucks I lost 6 months code from last year, (hence a little hiatus) but I'm excited for a lot of the changes.
- Nexemis

Jeffrey O'Blenis

Goat

I started in 2002/2003 so pretty sure you started in 2003.

Quote from: Chilincheese on December 22, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
Seriously, everything is looking great. It's good to see some old faces.

Nex/Rotten, what year was deloria out when Clayorith had just come out? I'm trying to remember what version/year I started playing.

And any word on when testing might begin? I'm hoping it happens before I have to go out to sea on my ship for about a month next month.

Chilincheese

GOAT! Good to see you man. Yeah you started before Clayorith, I know that. I started the literal first day that Clayorith had came out as a server.

You and Vom are both here...no graveyard for this guy.

MalakezDarnos

Frost, how is it you have never told me it got re-developed you ass lol. I come online all the time on LO etc. >.<

Frostavenger

Hmmm that is a very good question.  See I forget things if I dont talk to people often and so I kinda forgot about you :P  Also I didnt know you fallowed Deloria as well. I know you fallow the other 3-4 games like this lol.  But ya so that you know hes working on the game again :P