Main Menu

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Christmas In July

Started by Kreshnic, February 11, 2019, 05:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreshnic

What is up anybody who reads this!! I am sure there are at least a few of you that are waiting anxiously to see what Magemass goodies we await. I find myself checking website and forum at least once a day to see if there is any word on when we might be able to get the festivities back under way :). And maybe it is just me, but I really was looking forward to the cave guys.

Kreshnic

So I can only assume that the lack of a response means there is not return in site for this game. I really hope that is not the case, but as we are already halfway through February and haven't seen or heard anything at all I am beginning to loose hope. I really hope this comes back before I get bored waiting and forget about it.

Nexemis

There is still no new info to be posted. I will post on forums and discord when I have some.
- Nexemis

Jeffrey O'Blenis

Kreshnic

Awww, oh well you seem to have a lot going on so I understand. I am very thankful for the update though, even if it is just to say there is not update :P. I would hate to see this game fail over a lack of communication, so I may have been a bit pushy for an update.