Main Menu

Holy Moley, Deloria is coming back?

Started by shabam, January 22, 2017, 09:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shabam

I've played this game a LOT when I was younger, loved just about everything about it. Sometimes in the last 3 years I google for Deloria just to see if anyone else is still looking for this game, I almost setup a private server with some random files found online that is meant to be an old duplicate of Deloria.

But it looks like it's coming back! Wow, genuinely amazed. Have a couple of questions if anyone can answer..

I saw you have a new bound system, does this mean dropping gear on death by PK doesn't happen anymore?  :(
Are a lot of the mechanics staying the same like control for hitting/combat?
Are some oldschool areas coming back? Spider cave?

Hi all! Can't wait to see you guys in-game in the future.

Nexemis

There are many new mechanics and features. The game is all new, but I will be remaking some past favorite zones.

- Nexemis
- Nexemis

Jeffrey O'Blenis

shabam

Sounds promising! Can't wait to get back into a classic 2D adventure. Thanks for getting back on it, amazing game you've made still can't believe it.  :D

Saloth

I know it's a long shot and probably wishful thinking, but... Any chance to bring back more old graphics such as avatars? Or even special vintage client what used to be back in the days. I'm kinda  attached to them. For example there's old school Runescape client from 2007. Sorry but I'm confused about what happened to the old Deloria though all these years. Anyway I keep fingers crossed for whatever you gonna release 8)

mason7986

I'm excited as well.  I found this again a little over a year ago but then it was down again for what seemed like forever.  I remember playing it back when I was a kid.  It will be nice when it finally relaunches or to at least get into the alpha/beta.

shabam

Anything happening still? I'm missing out not using discord it seems, but I've already got too many communication apps constantly open.

Semantai

Think I'm banned from the Discord group, won't let me connect ;)

Swordmaster

Kelby

I just saw that closed alpha is starting soon and got stupid excited. It's been way too long
what do you get when you stick Sum 41 and Glitch Mob in a blender?

vvv
smarturl.it/breakingscarlet

Semantai

DarkSummon

Hey all! I'm back too! :)

I didn't think it was worth creating a new thread, so I hope it's ok to post in here.

Excited to see Deloria back up and with so many changes too, well done Nex!

I've joined the Discord channel so hopefully I'll chat to some old and new Delorians soon. I'm looking forward to getting into game and becoming part of the closed alpha testing.

Cheers,
DarkSummon

Nexemis

- Nexemis

Jeffrey O'Blenis