Advanced Search

Author Topic: FRAUD and SCAM charges  (Read 361 times)

April 03, 2017, 10:28:09 AM
Read 361 times

Nexemis

• Developer

• View Profile
    • Deloria Online

• Past Nicknames: Nexxy SexyNexy Tester
FRAUD and SCAM charges
« on: April 03, 2017, 10:28:09 AM »
It seems that someone is again illegally charging for 'Deloria Online'.  It's very upsetting that I have been working on this game since 2000 and have never asked nor accepted ANY form of money for it, not even a penny!!!! I have spent thousands on computer equipment, coding, web space and tools, yet never made a penny for the game.

A few years ago someone (I will for now keep nameless) was charging people for access to his illegal 'Deloria Online' clone, and people contacted me for refunds. I told them to contact the authorities. It seems someone else is again taking credit card payments for Deloria Online. I have NEVER accepted any money what-so-ever for Deloria Online, even people who want to donate (which people still email to day to help fund my game). I have ZERO method of accepting any payments.

Anyone that has paid anything for Deloria Online should contact the authorities as they are being scammed. (http://deloria.online) is the only Deloria Online website you should trust. Please report any other sites that are using the name 'Deloria Online' or any of its copywritten material, and if you paid money for Deloria Online, contact your authorities as it was not through me.

Jeffrey O'Blenis

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:30:56 AM by Nexemis »
- Nexemis